By using this site, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of information in accordance with this policy.
Certain kinds of non-personal information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times, may be collected automatically as part of the site’s operation. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site. Demographic information (e.g., your occupation, hobbies, gender, or interests) may also be collected and may be linked to your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDES:
- Information collected when you register including your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, phone number, company/organization name and country/region.
- Information collected if you send an email through this site
- Information collected from completing a survey
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Castles Real Estate collects and uses your personal information to:
Create and manage your membership account or registration
- Provide customer service
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies
- To display content that is customized to your interests and preferences
- To run surveys
- To communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services
We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or services or other information or offers that may be of interest. These surveys or marketing communications will come from Castles Real Estate. If you do not wish to receive surveys or marketing communications, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included within each email communication. Please keep in mind that, if you choose not to receive marketing communications, you will continue to receive transactional or account communications.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may however disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may hire other companies to provide data storage, to host websites, to fulfill orders, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. Those third-party service providers (i) shall be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to provide the service, (ii) must protect personal information to the same extent as Castles Real Estate, and (iii) shall be prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Castles Real Estate uses “cookies” to enable you to register. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies, including single-pixel gifs (also known as web beacons) on our websites and in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters. These tiny electronic images assist us in determining how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages or newsletters. We do not use these images to collect personal information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including without limitation:
- Limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who require it to provide services to you
- Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information
- Ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes
- Storing your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
We may link to websites, including those of our subsidiaries and third-party content providers that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become familiar with them prior to use.
Note: The terms of this policy apply to all personal information collected by Castles Real Estate from http://www.castlesplaza.com/